We desire to produce disciple making youth by helping students in 6th-12th grade develop spiritual maturity and an eagerness to reach widely around themselves with the gospel of Jesus. Here’s how we do it:
- We spend time together in fun events for the purpose of building a welcoming community.
- We spend time worshiping God together through music and learning about God’s word so we are equipped to live for Him daily.
- We operate through a variety of student led teams focused around music, prayer, events, evangelism, and service.
At 11am, following the 9:15am worship service, students meet in the chapel for small group discussions about the morning’s sermon. These age and gender-specific groups are aimed at guiding students in the understanding and application of the sermon.
During the school year, from 6:30 – 8:30pm, students participate in worship, meet and spend time with friends, learn from the Bible, and discuss questions about God and Christianity in small groups (led by adult volunteers).
We want students to be “Loving their neighbors as themselves” (Matt. 22:39), which is why service projects happen regularly in youth ministry.
It is important for students to exemplify Christ by intentionally making sacrifices in their lives for others. For this reason, our high school students go on a mission trip during the summer to provide opportunities for them to learn how to live a life focused on others. This trip equips and encourages students to live this way all 52 weeks out of the year, not just the one week they are on the missions trip.
Our Youth Ministry offers encouragement and support to parents of teenagers. Here's more information about our ministry
- Bible Studies
- Student-led Leadership Teams
- Summer and Winter Camps
- Various Service Projects
- Fun Events - invite your friends
Have questions? Contact . We would love for you to join us!