Families are Important
- Strengthening marriage. Strong families naturally flow from strong and healthy marriages.
- Training parents to take spiritual leadership in the home and including parenting instruction.
- Providing Children and Youth Ministry programs that include opportunities for parents to be involved together with their children and youth. (We recognize that these ministries supplement what is learned and taught in the family home.)
- Giving parents and children opportunities to learn, worship and serve the Lord together as a family unit.
- Facilitating support and encouragement for both one parent families and grandparents who are raising grandchildren.
Use the "family life" menu on the right side of this page to explore some of the specific classes, activities and events related to putting these principles into practice.