We Exist To...
- Love God through student led worship, Bible teaching, small group Bible studies, retreats, camps, and more...
- Love Others by serving everyone whether we are at home or on a missions trip, by encouraging each other in our walk with Christ, and by being a welcoming community where we can all grow together.
Youth - Read This...
BCC's Youth Group is a friendly and welcoming place to be yourself and learn about who God is and what He has for your life.
Come join us for some pool or carpetball, some crazy group games, engage in an awesome time of musical worship, learn about God, and meet some new friends while you are at it!
Our highest priority is to come alongside you and provide you with support as you raise your middle schoolers and high schoolers to follow Christ.We believe that Middle School and High School Christians are the church of today; not the church of tomorrow. You will see the Youth at BCC involved with Children's ministry, leading worship, helping in the service, going on missions trips, serving our community, reaching out to their friends, and more.
Here is how your students can engage at BCC:
- Mid-Week Youth Group (HSMS)
- Sunday Morning Youth Classes
- Service projects, social events, and outreach activities. Click on the Upcoming Events at the right for more information.
Thanks for your interest in the Youth Ministry at BCC, See you soon!
Pastor of Youth Ministries